THE REPOSITORY / BASE MODULE
The basis is the administrative directory for the storage of digital objects, also known as the repository.
- Version and revision management.
- Management of version dependencies.
- Starting workflows (notification and approval).
- Offline/Offline comparison between versions or revisions.
- Documents (Word, Excel, PDF, etc.) can become obsolete an unlimited number of times.
- Documentation of all program changes in versions, revisions and dependencies (Who changed WHEN, WHAT, WHERE and WHY).
- Documentation of all change processes in all modules (Backup and Image Module, Workflow Module, History Module, Monitoring Module and Analysis Module).
- Creation of simple reports directly in eguide4DATA.
- Export of the change operations for further processing.
- Creation of own support tickets directly in eguide4DATA.
- Progress monitoring
- Set support ticket publicly (other users can provide assistance or the problem has already been solved before).
- Feature requests can be submitted and the roadmap can be followed
- Creation of tasks
- Transfer and allocation of maintenance plans
- Overview of processing status of workflows and other tasks
- For internal communication
When fully expanded, the system is capable of meeting both maintenance and management requirements.
DO YOU WANT TO BE INFORMED?